Every Wednesday Night!
Team registration starts @ 7:30 pm
Contest begins promptly at 8:00 pm
Championship Trivia 7:00 pm – last week of the month
Each week, the first-place team wins a $50 Switchyard Gift Card and gets bragging rights on our social media channels
At the end of the month, the top 5 teams are invited to compete one hour earlier for Championship Trivia
The Monthly Championship Trivia winner will have their team name engraved and placed on our Taproom Trivia plaque and will receive a private party for their team in our VIP boardroom with complimentary champagne and beer.
- Teams answer 15 questions
- There are 3 categories per trivia contest, one category is always “Random Trivia”
- One category is published to our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok) each Monday
- Questions & contest scoreboard are displayed on the taproom TVs
- Any team size is welcome, however, teams with less than 4 players will not qualify for prizes or Championship Trivia
- Teams have 60 seconds to answer each question
- Absolutely no electronic devices may be used by a trivia team or their table from the time the question appears on the TV screens to the moment the 60 seconds expires. Once 60 seconds have expired, teams are welcome to use their phones until the next question begins.
- If a team is caught cheating the following will occur:
- Trivia host will notify the team that they were caught cheating
- The trivia host will put “PH” in the scoring spreadsheet for that round
- The team may continue to play trivia, however, any team with a PH on the score sheet can not win a prize and can not win trivia